The Adamello Brenta is the protected area for its inestimable value and landscape importance (valleys, mountain range groups, woods, lakes ... etc..): here men and nature live together.
Strategic objectives of environmental policy of the Park:
- Environmental protection and promotion of the scientific research of biodiversity,
- Environmental education promotion,
- Increasing the value of the area,
- Innovation and sustainable development.
Park in numbers, far more precise and meaningful than expressed in words:
- The first Park in Europe being granted the ISO 14001 certificate,
- 620 sq. km. surface
- 700 km equipped trails with indications,
- 48 lakes,
- 1200 species of flora,
- 1300 deer,
- 3600 European roe deer,
- 7300 chamois,
- 16/18 bears,
- 15 species of fish,
- 18 couples of Aquila genus (eagles),
- 25 million of trees more than 2 meters in height.
For more information at Parco Naturale Adamello Brenta website